Monday 25 June 2012

Edgy fashion shoot

Greetings from sunny Malta,

The time to the next fashion shoot event is coming closer, just over a week now till we get a number of models back in and it goes all busy again. Over the last few days we enjoyed the sunshine and on Saturday we managed to do a shoot. Model was makeup artist Roseanna who jumped for a change in front of the camera after doing her own makeup. We were shooting in the garage which has a long dark corridor and gave a quite dark look. To really push it we used two lights, one from the front with a blue colour gel and one from behind with a red coloured gel. Air was quite sticky as there wasn't any wind at all and floor and wall were real dusty which worked well for the look we went for, a dark, dirty look.

It was a bit of a challenge to work on such small space, standing upright didn't work, hiding cables so they aren't in the image and placing yourself between lights.

Besides this fashion shoot, we went on a small walk the other day and were shooting some landscape and close up shots of various things. I was shooting on both my Iphone as well as my SLR just to get a different look and angle. Below as well some of those images.

For more information come and check out my webpage or email me directly. For more information on the fashion photography events click here.

Any comments feel free to post below.

Moritz

















7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, If you are looking Best Photographer in Dubai then we are ready to help you please contact Emme Films. We are a photography company in dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. 로투스게임

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! wm คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! wm บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. soccer predictions tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. bandarq online

    ReplyDelete