Thursday 10 November 2011

Another shoot

Hey,

time for an update on my blog and get some new pics up again. Some of you might have seen already the shots in my short video on my facebook page.
So this time some shot of the shoot with Sol and Ana. Met the 2 girls who were in London just for a few days on holiday in the city and then we walked around. My idea was to shoot in the carpark where I was once before.. thought it would be reasonable quiet... I was wrong, well kinda... it was absolute empty with not a single car on top, perfect for a shoot.
So we took a number of shots up there and even though a cold day the girls did well getting some attention from the office buildings next door but throughout the shoot not a single car.
Was traveling light, so used only one flash off camera and shooting some with 24-70 and some shots with the 70-200.
Post production on the shots has been done as usual with Lightroom, changing colours, exposure, curves...
Anyway, have a look and enjoy

Moritz










No comments:

Post a Comment