Thursday 5 May 2011

This week, upcoming music video and behind the scenes

Hi,

sorry for a week of silence, lot happened since, Royal Wedding to capturing the most wanted but I wasnt involved in either of them I am afraid.
Weekend was 2 busy nights at Amika and then some editing the days after. Tuesday I did a behind the scenes shoot at Amika for a fashion shoot, always good to see how other people work as well as making new contacts.
Today, Thursday I had a meeting with Jamal from NU-JAM a band that I did a shoot with early 2010. They are getting to the next stage and now looking at doing a music video that I will film. For this we will need some models/ dancers as well as maybe a stuntmen and  free runners... so if you are interested in that feel free to send me an email to info@mostphotography.com Subject: EXTRAS
This video is something very exciting to me as this will be my first bigger video where I am not just taking part but involved from start.

The next couple days will be again busy, first 2 nights at the club with a big night on Saturday with special guest Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, then a location based fashion shoot on Tuesday, a sports shoot on Wednesday and an edgy male fashion shoot on Thursday and possibly another shoot on Friday.

Wish you all a great weekend

Moritz

No comments:

Post a Comment