Thursday 14 July 2011

Sandbanks Beach Polo

A long and busy week is now over... after I had a number of shoots last week I left on Thursday for Sandbanks to cover the polo event on Friday and Saturday. The party shots will be on the Amika facebook page soon, so here just a few shots of the actual sporting event as well as a number of shots from the British beach volleyball that is currently competing to get to be the first British beach volleyball team at the Olympic games.
Friday was still a more relaxing day, then Saturday started at 9am and I finished at 1am, then got up early to shoot an engagement party in North London all day Sunday and then on Monday morning I got picked up early for a shoot in Portsmouth where I spent the entire day and got back on Tuesday afternoon. So now its editing time... on the polo and volleyball shots I changed contrast, exposure and saturation. All shots were taken during the games besides the volleyball shots with the dark background wich were shot with one off camera flash.

Hope to hear some feedback

Moritz
















No comments:

Post a Comment