Thursday 3 November 2011

BINTM live

Hey,

thought I sent a small post about the BINTM (Britains and Irelands Next Top Model) live event from last weekend.
The show was at the EXCEL and was a great chance to see a great catwalk show.
I took a number of shots on the open catwalk of Joey Bevans show as well as a few behind the scene shots of the models getting ready to get on the catwalk (images below).
Then I took a few of the models and walked around a bit to take some shots on various spots, it worked great with the location and the outfits and even though I was limited to one on-camera flash I am quite happy with the results, bouncing flash against white wall helped for nice even lighting. However, at this point I wont show those pics yet on here.
The other highlight was the main catwalk show with the girls from the last season of BINTM which was great. I was sitting in the front and had a great view of the girls walking past.

Even though these aren't my usual shots here as they aren't from a shoot, I thought I share some.
Have a great week everyone.
In case you haven't done yet, follow me on twitter (@mostphotography) and like my facebook page

Moritz













No comments:

Post a Comment