Wednesday 21 March 2012

3 sunny days in London with the Iphone



Hi

Hope you are well and you had as well some sunshine. The last 3 days here in London have been nice and finally we had some sun and it starts feeling like spring is coming. Had shoots yesterday and today but managed to walk around a bit on Monday as well as after the shoot today and take some shots with my Iphone, so took some street shots. On Monday my focus was really on London reaching into the sky with some new buildings and today was more focus on sun and and shadow. So before I start uploading the shots from my 2 shoots I thought I show you some of the shots I took just walking around.
Those of you who like my facebook page have seen some of my recent Iphone shots already and are most likely familiar with the app I use, Snapseed. This is a fun app that allows you to edit your shots directly on your mobile, change brightness, contrast, saturation... add some effects such as drama and add a frame around the images.

Enough talking now, have a look at the images and let me know what you think. Would really love to get some comments on them and if you got some shots you took send them to me via email and I will get them up on here soon and share them around (of course with your name and credit to them).

If you have any enquires for a shoot or want to see more of my work go to mostphotography or email me at the above email.

Have a great week



Moritz








No comments:

Post a Comment